Re: [jats-list] JATS4R Funding recommendation out for public comment

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS4R Funding recommendation out for public comment
From: "Melissa Harrison m.harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 15:53:40 -0000
Hi JATS people

Happy New Year! The JATS4R Funding Recommendation has been out for public
review and we've had one comment so far. I appreciate December was perhaps
not the best time to release it and so will extend the commenting period to
the end of January in the hope that we might receive some more comments.

If you have reviewed it and like it, please feel free to add a comment
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17U4q6rYkx_fxMw1QiJ7ZdHziRU2LCNNURhVxnAHZ0Vw/edit?ts=5d237c6b>
saying so, so we know people have looked at it!

Thanks in advance.

Melissa

Melissa Harrison
Head of Production Operations