[jats-list] Re: Are you tagging transcripts for your video/audio objects? Do you want to?

Subject: [jats-list] Re: Are you tagging transcripts for your video/audio objects? Do you want to?
From: "Jaye Mize jaye.mize@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 01:18:23 -0000
Hi,

We haven't finalized our proposed tagging but we are considering :

<article xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
article-type="transcript" dtd-version="1.0" specific-use="5">
and/or
Along with <speech><speaker>, eg,

<speech>
physician?</p>
</speech>
<speech>
father. He was a pastor. I got my inspiration when I was 8 years old. I
contracted malaria in a country where malaria is common. He would not only
pray for me but also give me medicines. When I went with him to visit a child
who was very sick with fever, he just prayed and said goodbye. I was a little
bit shocked by this. I saw it like an injustice. I asked him, &#8220;Why did
you just pray and not give medicine?&#8221; He said he&#8217;s praying for
patients, but he can't give medicine, because he's not a medical doctor. And I
tell him, &#8220;Dad, I will be a medical doctor, so you can pray and I will
give medicine so the patient can get better very fast.&#8221; And he said,
&#8220;Okay, Denis.&#8221;</p>
</speech>
<speech>
pediatrics. Was there a specific encounter that made you switch to obstetrics
and gynecology?</p>
</speech>
<speech>
missionary hospital in Lemera [DRC]. Women from around the hospital were
coming in bleeding. Each day at least 2 women were dying because they didn't
get good obstetrical care. I felt okay, it's good to be a pediatrician, but I
think it's better to be an obstetrician, so you can save mothers and help
babies. I went to Angers, in France, where I had done 5 years in obstetrics,
and came back to the same hospital in Lemera, not only taking care of women in
the hospital but also training nurses and training women who like to support
me in the fight against maternal mortality.</p>
</speech>

Jaye Mize
Director, Content Production Systems

JAMA Network(tm)
330 N Wabash Ave, Ste 39300, Chicago, IL 60611

T 312-464-4712  M 719-431-2462
jamanetwork.com