[jats-list] JATS Modification Guidelines Thingy

Subject: [jats-list] JATS Modification Guidelines Thingy
From: "Charles O'Connor coconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 16:39:09 -0000
Hi all,

Sorry for the derpy post, but can someone provide me the link to the
documentation of guidelines and recommendations for modifying/customizing
JATS? (I forget what the document is titled.)

I thought I'd be able to get to it through the JATS Wiki, but that is timing
out when I try to connect.

Thanks!
Charles

Charles O'Connor l Business Analyst
Aries Systems Corporation l www.ariessys.com
50 High Street, Suite 21 l North Andover, MA l 01845 l USA
Direct: 802-585-5655 Main: 978-975-7570 l Help Desk: 978-291-1966 | Fax:
978-975-3811

For the latest EM, PM, and industry news, subscribe to our e-newsletter and
view archived issues here!

This message is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.
If you have received this message in error, do not open any attachment but
please notify the sender (above) and delete this message from your system.