Re: [jats-list] JATS Modification Guidelines Thingy

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS Modification Guidelines Thingy
From: "B Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 16:40:39 -0000
Hi Charles --

It isn't easy to find:

    https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/16764/JATS-Compati
bility-Model-v0-7.pdf

-- Tommie

<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for the derpy post, but can someone provide me the link to the
documentation of guidelines and recommendations for modifying/customizing
JATS? (I forget what the document is titled.)

> I thought I'd be able to get to it through the JATS Wiki, but that is timing
out when I try to connect.

> Thanks!
> Charles
>
> Charles O'Connor l Business Analyst
> Aries Systems Corporation l www.ariessys.com
> 50 High Street, Suite 21 l North Andover, MA l 01845 l USA
> Direct: 802-585-5655 Main: 978-975-7570 l Help Desk: 978-291-1966 | Fax:
978-975-3811

> For the latest EM, PM, and industry news, subscribe to our e-newsletter and
view archived issues here!

> This message is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.
> If you have received this message in error, do not open any attachment but
please notify the sender (above) and delete this message from your system.

B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.
https://www.mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street
Phone: 301/315-9631
Suite 207
Direct Line: 301/315-9634
Rockville, MD  20850
Fax: 301/315-8285
Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML for Prose Documents