[jats-list] JOB POSTING: Content Architect

Subject: [jats-list] JOB POSTING: Content Architect
From: "Cindy Maisannes cindy.maisannes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 13:11:05 -0000
Are you passionate about structured content management? Would you like to help
drive the digital transformation of study materials for CFA Institute
candidates? If so, we'd love to work with you!

CFA Institute seeks an Associate Manager, Content Architecture to be
responsible for developing and managing the component content management
system used for all CFA Institute program curricula. The person in this role
will own our BITS curriculum content model and translate content strategy into
structured content to enable easy identification and reuse.

We expect the successful candidate to collaborate across the Credentialing
function to continuously evolve content templating and validation and
establish guidelines for authoring workflows, version and history management,
and ingestion and export pipelines. This position ensures that XML workflows,
transformation scripts, and the publishing processes deliver efficient,
reusable content products.

For more details, please see the full posting
(https://cfainst.is/contentarchitect), or feel free to reach out to me
directly.

Cindy Maisannes  |  Publishing & Technology, Curriculum & Learning Experience