Re: [jats-list] How to tag information on review process

Subject: Re: [jats-list] How to tag information on review process
From: "Armin Günther ague@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 14:06:09 -0000
Dear Melissa,

Thank you for your helpful answer (and sorry for the late reply)!

Yes, I saw the JATS4R recommendation on peer review materials but I
overlooked that there is also a "Parent article document" section, which is
what I am dealing with. The recommendations there strongly built on the
custom-meta element. This element is an option of course but it obviously
lacks semantic determination - or better, its meaning is to be a container
for every "custom" meaning. So I guess that there are currently no JATS
elements which are more genuinely related to characteristics of the
review/quality control process? (As peer-review is such an important aspect
of scholarly articles this might be a possible candidate for future
versions of JATS.)

Thanks again!

Best wishes

Armin

Armin GC<nther, Prof. Dr.
PsychOpen, Managing Editor

www.leibniz-psychology.org
ZPID - Leibniz-Institut fC<r Psychologie
ZPID - Leibniz Institute for Psychology
UniversitC$tsring 15
D-54296 Trier - Germany
Tel.: +49b651b201-2055