[jats-list] JATS4R call for participation: Permissions

Subject: [jats-list] JATS4R call for participation: Permissions
From: "Melissa Harrison m.harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 10:51:43 -0000
Posted on behalf of JATS4R

Hello all

JATS4R is putting together a subgroup to reopen the recommendation for
Permissions, after public feedback on the existing recommendation
<https://jats4r.org/permissions/>.

We have in hand the Permissions recommendation version 1.0 based on the
research and hard work of the previous Permissions subgroup, so we expect
that this will be a short-term subgroup, focusing on discussing the
feedback that has been received and incorporating changes if needed. We
will also be very happy to receive and consider new feedback.

We would appreciate you forwarding this email to others in your
organization or contacts who you think might have feedback to share and an
interest in joining the subgroup. Visit the JATS4R website
<https://jats4r.org/recommendation-delivery-process/> for information about
subgroup participation and the recommendation process.

Please contact Michael Parkin (parkinm@xxxxxxxxx), me (hamelers@xxxxxxxxx),
or info@xxxxxxxxxx if you would be interested in participating in this
group.

Best,

Audrey Hamelers

--

elifesciences.org <https://elifesciences.org>

eLife Sciences
Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation
incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732,
and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number
BR015634 at the address Westbrook Centre, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1YG.