Re: [jats-list] Why is archiving JATS with a DOI not common?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Why is archiving JATS with a DOI not common?
From: "Castedo Ellerman castedo@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 17:40:07 -0000
On 4/30/22 22:39, Alexander Schwarzman wrote:
If this is clear as mud, I'm sorry.

No worries. My confusion is just the usual lack of clarity for somebody who doesn't have the background experience of a different community. Interestingly, Alf Eaton's reply with:

curl -H 'Accept: application/json'

made all of this crystal clear to me; since I have background experience with the HTTP, json and Linux. But that's probably clear as mud for many others.

Your answers and of others have helped me have a better appreciation and understanding of the publishing world. Thank you all!

-Castedo