Re: [jats-list] Row headers in OASIS table model

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Row headers in OASIS table model
From: "Piez, Wendell A. (Fed) wendell.piez@xxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 21:44:38 -0000
Hello Michael,

Another alternative would be to overload the OASIS entry/@colname attribute.
Have you considered that?

Regards,
Wendell

From: Michael Boudreau mboudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 3:32 PM
To: jats-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, that would work. It's a little shy of ideal semantically (I'd rather the
<entry> element itself carry the header designation) but it would save us the
hassle of sending non-standard markup to our vendors (e.g., typesetters).
Thanks!

--
Michael R. Boudreau
Electronic Publishing Technology Manager

From: Lizzi, Vincent
vincent.lizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:vincent.lizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxx
errytech.com>>