Re: Doubt in using <A> within XSL

Subject: Re: Doubt in using <A> within XSL
From: Eduardo Gutentag <Eduardo.Gutentag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 06:42:23 -0700 (PDT)
> "eduardo.gutentag" <Eduardo.Gutentag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >> This is another possible approach to the problem.  I had
> >> suggested that the chunks would be maintained on the server, but
> >> I think you're suggesting that the document be maintained on the
> >> server as one (or several) large units and that the server
> >> should send only the appropriate chunk.
> >
> >Yes, that's what I'm suggesting.
>
> Hmm. Have a look at http://docs.sun.com/ for a server that does
> exactly this... though not using XSL at the moment.

Kind of ironic that you'd send me to docs.sun.com, isnt' it? Betcha
you didn't look at my email address. In any event, you should know that
docs.sun.com, though it normally serves HTML, can and will serve XML,
as demonstrated at the XML developers' day in Seattle recently (that's
where the guy from Netscape showed NS groking XML as served by d.s.c.)

Eduardo