Where and how to place XSL processor for formatting of ASP form handler generated XML response?

Subject: Where and how to place XSL processor for formatting of ASP form handler generated XML response?
From: "Amit Rekhi" <amitr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:22:57 +0530
Hello,

      ENVIRONMENT :-

      * Scripting Environment :- ASP
      * Client Briowser :- IE 4.01
      * XSL processor :- MSXSL
      * Web Server :- IIS 4.0

      * Database Server :- SQL Server 6.5

    1) Where do I place the MSXSL(XSL processor)  for it to trap a response
(an XML steam) generated by an ASP form handler after form submission?

    2) What scripting event and code would I use with the MSXSL to trap the
XML response from the form handler?

SCENARIO DESCRIPTION :-

* I have a default.asp file which will generate a FORM for user input.
* On Submission an ASP form handler = test.asp is invoked.
Code snippet for default.asp is :-
.
.
.
Default.asp

<FORM name="TestForm" action="test.asp" method="post">
  <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="Field1" VALUE="Field1Val"/>
  <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="Field2" VALUE="Field2Val"/>
  <INPUT type="submit" value="SUBMIT FORM"/>
</FORM>
.
.
.

* The form handler namely Test.asp requests the values of field1 and field2
* Test.asp also XML wraps the values in <FIELD1> and <FIELD2>  elements
respectively.
.
.
.                                                                   Test.asp
<%@ LANGUAGE = VBScript %>
<?XML VERSION="1.0"?>
  <FORM1>
  <%
   Dim Field_1,Field_2

   //Requesting the Field values from the default.asp form
   Field_1 = Request.Form("Field1")
   Field_2 = Request.Form("Field2")
  %>
   //XML wrapping the form data
   <FIELD1><%= Field_1 %></FIELD1>
   <FIELD2><%= Field_2 %></FIELD2>
  </FORM1>
.
.
.

FUNCTIONALITY TO ACHIEVE :-

I need to include the XSL processor in such a way so that:-

FUNCTION 1:- AFTER FORM SUBMISSION, the MSXSL processor is able to trap the
XML response given by test.asp form handler?
FUNCTION 2:- I can throw the trapped XML stream to the client browser

QUESTIONS :-

Based on the above scenario here are my questions:-

1) Where to include the XSL processor so that I can achieve FUNCTION 1 and
FUNCTION 2?(see above)
(In test.asp itself, in default.asp or prepare a new .asp file?)

2) How to include the XSL processor so that I can achieve FUNCTION 1 and
FUNCTION 2?

I hope I was able to make my point clear,
Thanks for any suggestions,

        AMIT