xsl-list /at/ lists.mulberrytech.com
Last updated: Sun Jan 27 06:08:52 GMT 2008
First beta release of a Java XSL Processor (WD 1.0)
tree addressing language (was Re: New/old pattern syntax, why can't we have both ?)
how can I test current element type?
FOs for Tree Control
Re: Some questions regarding XML/EDI
XSL support in Jade
CSS + behavior vs. XSL (was: EcmaScript, gone?)
XT Version 19980829
- XML Developers' Conference, August 20-21
- Where and how to place XSL processor for formatting of ASP form handler generated XML response?
- RE: New XML book (off topic)
- RE: How do browsers (IE4.01) trap XML streams coming from server & associate them with XSL ?
- RE: Where and how to place XSL processor for formatting of ASP fo rm handler generated XML response?
- XSL Spec?
- RE: unsubscribe (flame)
- ANNOUNCE: The Authority Public Key Distribution Protocol (uses X SL and XML extensively)
- Ed Simon - Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:27:26 -0400
- XSL processors
- Question about patterns
- cappers - Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:37:33 -0700
- <Possible follow-ups>
- John Eadie - Tue Aug 11 14:01:24 1998
- Requirements spec. Where is it
- RE: The XSL-List Digest V1 #127
- DOM tutorials.
- Why IE4.01 crashes when when MSXSL's documentURL prop. is very huge?
- XSL 1.0 draft
- First working draft of XSL
- XSL WD is out.
- New XSL standard, new opportunity
- Comments on XSL Draft
- ray - Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:31:48 -0400 (EDT)
- XSL implementation available
- Any examples of server side XML apps. using XSL for client presentation.
- New/old pattern syntax, why can't we have both ?
- Modes (or lack thereof)
- matching the namespace
- A typo
- HTML backend
- CDATA Sections
- ADMINISTRIVIA: Message subject prefixes
- Issue(sibling-qual) : Qualifying on sibling type should be supported
- Why XSL?
- XSL Working draft question
- Differences between CSS and XSL.
- sonja . kangas - Thu, 20 Aug 1998 17:37:33 +0200
- Hakon Lie - Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:43:21 +0200 (Europe de l'Ouest (Heure d'été))
- FOP: A formatting object to PDF converter
- XSL + Namespace Question
- 2.6 patterns: let's try variations on the XML syntax