Re: Extended characters in XT

Subject: Re: Extended characters in XT
From: Tomas Eriksson <ter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:38:46 +0100
Hello,

It seems like the encoding declaration in the XML declaration must be
placed before the standalone declaration to get XT/SP to work (maybe that
is the way it has to be according to the recommendation, though I have not
found anything about it). Otherwhise XT/XP returns illegal XML declaration.

Thanks,

Tomas