Re: how to call Javascript function in .xsl file

Subject: Re: how to call Javascript function in .xsl file
From: jeremy@xxxxxxxxx (Jeremy H. Griffith)
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 22:48:53 GMT
On Wed, 04 Nov 1998 13:25:31 -0800, Andrew Bunner <bunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  You've mailed this four or five times now. The answer is that it can not be
>done with XSL. You have to write a post-processor. I advise downloading Windows
>Scripting Host and writing the JavaScript segments to a temporary file that you
>feed to WSH and then insert the results of that file's execution into the final
>HTML file. Please don't send this question to the xsl-list anymore!

He really sent it *once*, as you can tell from the messageID (or just
from the datestamp).  We have a mail loop going.  That's why there are
more footers as it goes on; each post to the list is cc'd back to the
list, and digest, which is aliased to the list...  So we get two copies
per iteration, four iterations so far.  Fortunately, this listserv has
a lot of latency, almost an hour, so we'll only get about 50 a day.

Oh, listowner... ;-)

  (jeremy@xxxxxxxxx)  http://www.omsys.com/