Re: how to call Javascript function in .xsl file

Subject: Re: how to call Javascript function in .xsl file
From: Chris Maden <crism@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:30:36 -0500 (EST)
[Toivo Lainevool]
> They have introduced a new element called <xsl:eval>, that does the
> same thing that <eval> used to do in their old msxsl processor.  I
> have not tried it out, but I assume that would do the trick.
>
> See: http://www.microsoft.com/workshop/xml/xsl/reference/xsl_eval.asp

That page also references "XSL Built-In Methods":

   XSL has built-in support for the [40]IXTLRuntime programming
   interface. This means that you can call these methods directly from
   within the [41]xsl:eval elements in your XSL style sheet.

I have no idea what was smoked to produce this paragraph.

Linkname: XSL Methods

-Chris
 not speaking for the XSL WG, but they're probably just as puzzled