RE: alternatives to XSL (was RE: Microsoft extensions)

Subject: RE: alternatives to XSL (was RE: Microsoft extensions)
From: Ed Nixon <ed.nixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 20:24:50 -0500
You can do a pretty respectable job of basic stuff with James Clark's XP/XT
package or the Koala XSL engine -- both Java based and, I think, both available
in source code distribution. In addition, there is SAXON which is kind of nifty
once you get the hang of what is going on. These tend to be server side tools,
I guess, but...