Re: ANN: TeXML enables transform for typesetting without fo's.

Subject: Re: ANN: TeXML enables transform for typesetting without fo's.
From: Terry Allen <tallen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:46:36 -0800
I got my start in computing with Tex, and I still do a lot with it,
including anything I expect to look good.  So this is an interesting
announcement.  OTOH, what I have on hand right now are Tex files
(hideous tangles of spaghetti) and XSL style sheets (for simple
work on DTDs I know well).  Is there some facility for converting
existing Tex macros to Texml, or some means of converting XSL
to Texml?

Separately, what is the advantage of Texml over using DSSSL and
Jade, using the Tex back end?

best regards, Terry Allen

  Terry Allen    Electronic Commerce and Publishing Consultant
			tallen[at]sonic.net
                   http://www.sonic.net/~tallen/
          DocBook:  http://www.ora.com/davenport/index.html
	 Common Business Library:  http://www.veosystems.com/