XSL questions

Subject: XSL questions
From: Patrice Bonhomme <Patrice.Bonhomme@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 14:40:14 +0100
Hi,

I've 2 questions about the current implementations of the XSL draft
recommendation and tools.

1/ Is there a Java implementation that is able to do some FO output (like does
jade) ? Because examples i saw are all using the xsl:text output to produce
HTML or a LaTeX output formats. The problem is that it is necessary to have
one XSL specification for each output format. A better solution would be only
one XSL stylesheets for all output formats, we just need for each format a
driver or a backend engine.

2/ Is it already possible to have some RTF/PDF outputs with the KOALA XSL
engine ?

Thanks for all informations.

Pat.

PS: For instance we are using TEI, DSSSL stylesheets and tha famous jade
engine.

  bonhomme@xxxxxxxx               |      Office : B.228
  http://www.loria.fr/~bonhomme   |      Phone  : 03 83 59 30 52