MSXSL and MSIE5beta2

Subject: MSXSL and MSIE5beta2
From: Paul_Tihansky@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 09:50:07 -0500
Hi,
     I have been generating a portion of my HTML website using XML and
MSXSL (based on the earlier XSL proposal) for a few weeks now, and it has
saved me a lot of work.  When I got a copy of MSIE5 beta 2 at XML '98, I
was all excited to update my XSL stylesheet and make my XML documents
available on my site.  I figured I would still be able to convert my XML to
HTML using my old stylesheet using MSXSL.  However, when I installed
MSIE5b2, it apparently broke MSXSL, leaving me without a way to convert to
HTML on the server-side.
     Could someone tell me if there is a replacement for MSXSL that works
with the latest Working Draft?  Or it would be nice if MSIE5b2 had a "Save
As HTML" feature.  For the time being, I am copying my XML files to another
computer running MSIE4, converting them to HTML, and copying the HTML back.

Paul