Getting Started with XSL

Subject: Getting Started with XSL
From: Nigel Byrnes <byrnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 18:10:18 +0000
Hi

As a relative newcomer to the wonderful world of XSL, I would
like to ask for your advice. My project requires XML content to
be published in a formatting markup language (like HTML).
Trouble is: I am having great trouble getting started. So can
you tell me what (in terms of XSL style sheet, which XSL
processor, etc) is required to get

<simple_message>Hello world</simple_message>

formatted for presentation in HTML, for example.

Apologies if my question is going over (potentially)
well-trodden ground, but this was a topic which I couldn't find
answers to on the web or in the XSL-archive.

Thanks

Nigel

--

Nigel Byrnes,                     Software Engineering
Applications Group