Re: More entity confusion and my opinion on the right way

Subject: Re: More entity confusion and my opinion on the right way
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:20:03 +0000
Hi.

It's certainly what I had assumed. If it isn't so, I think it certianly
should be.

Sometime soon I'm going to have to sit down and get my head around what the
hell is happening with the resolution of < and & in the IE5b2 parser, as
it's giving me all sorts of nightmares. I'm shamed to say, that my progress
to date is largely through trial and error. I certainly can't intuit what
is going on.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 01/07/99 07:28:21 PM