Re: More entity confusion and my opinion on the right way

Subject: Re: More entity confusion and my opinion on the right way
From: Chris Maden <crism@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:59:36 -0500 (EST)
[Chris Olds in private e-mail]
> In what way are the .pen files not valid XML?  They look fine to me.

... oh.  I apologize to everyone.  I assumed that .pen files would be
parameter entity files, suitable for insertion into your DTD to call
the corresponding .gml file.  I did wonder why, since it's just as
easy to call the .gml in the first place.

Chris Olds is absolutely right, and the .pen files look like valid
XML.  The only question remaining is: why ".pen"?

-Chris