Waht is the common minimum current script that run on most XSL engines

Subject: Waht is the common minimum current script that run on most XSL engines
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:05:32 -0500
Hi

Below is a sample script with minimum capabilities (I took it from a
tutorial). It is using HTML/CSS formatting object instead of XSL formatting
objects (so I guess all actual XSL engines have this capability). Is this
script running on most engines. I do not have all XSL script engines, so
either authors of these script engines or users of these can tell me on
which engine this script is working OK and rendering well in a browser.

Thanx for your help.

Regards

Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com

XML document:
----------------------------------
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="simple.xsl" media="screen"?>
<breakfast-menu>
  <food>
    <name>Belgian Waffles</name>
    <price>$5.95</price>
    <description>two of our famous Belgian waffles with plenty of real maple
syrup</description>
    <calories>650</calories>
  </food>
  <food>
    <name>Strawberry Belgian Waffles</name>
    <price>$7.95</price>
    <description>light Belgian waffles covered with strawberries and whipped
cream</description>
    <calories>900</calories>
  </food>
</breakfast-menu>

XSL Script:
------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<HTML xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>
  <BODY STYLE="font-family:Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12pt;
        background-color:#EEEEEE">
    <xsl:for-each select="breakfast-menu/food">
      <DIV STYLE="background-color:teal; color:white; padding:4px">
        <SPAN STYLE="font-weight:bold; color:white"><xsl:value-of
select="name"/></SPAN>
        - <xsl:value-of select="price"/>
      </DIV>
      <DIV STYLE="margin-left:20px; margin-bottom:1em; font-size:10pt">
        <xsl:value-of select="description"/>
        <SPAN STYLE="font-style:italic">
          (<xsl:value-of select="calories"/> calories per serving)
        </SPAN>
      </DIV>
    </xsl:for-each>
  </BODY>