RE: inconsistencies between XSL and XLL

Subject: RE: inconsistencies between XSL and XLL
From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 12:11:22 -0600
It still sounds to me like you are making a proposal about
the Associating stylesheets with XML documents PR [2].

That document is not a product of the XSL WG, it is a product
of the XML Syntax WG [3], and it still seems to me like this
discussion should be taking place on xml-dev [4] or elsewhere.
You may well have a good suggestion, but I think you are
delivering it to the wrong audience.

paul

[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/PR-xml-stylesheet
[3] http://www.w3.org/XML/Activity.html, search for XML Syntax Working Group