Re: no parent??

Subject: Re: no parent??
From: "Mattias Konradsson" <preacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 22:15:58 +0100
Thanks! Exactly what I needed to know. If you weren't a guy I'd kiss ya :)

Mattias  Konradsson
Icon Medialab
Design space http://www.fragzone.se/preacher/designspace/

 one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all
progress
 depends on the unreasonable man."
                                                --George Bernard Shaw: