RE: XML/XSL parsers

Subject: RE: XML/XSL parsers
From: Craig Hohlbein <CraigH@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:48:07 -0500
Quick newbie question.  Is there a site or page describing the process
to add the control to IIS and possibly has some example .asp pages for
it's use.  I have viewed the server-side demo and other assorted demos
on Microsoft's site, but I haven't really found great documentation on
the server set-up.  Thanks.

Craig E. Hohlbein
Software Engineer
Sequoia Software