RE: Time taken to impliment FOs?....

Subject: RE: Time taken to impliment FOs?....
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:19:24 +0000
Hi.

I was under the (possibly wrong) impression that as rendering of XML with
CSS is possible there must be a high degree of seperation between the
rendering engine and the interpreter, where did I go wrong in this notion?
I confess to not knowing enough about how a browser rendering engine works
under the hood.

I agree with your further comments that the transformative part of XSL can
be nailed down and declared complete before the FOs (and have previously
advocated that this should happen), just that this should b seen as
completion of one half of XSL rather than a seperate part :)

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 02/11/99 05:59:13 PM