Re: CSS and XSL

Subject: Re: CSS and XSL
From: Paul Prescod <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:12:20 -0600
"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:

> But (on my reading), css:chunk is only for use within a separate style
> sheet, not within documents that apply style sheets.  It's a good move, and
> maybe something that could be extended to style application within
> documents, but I don't think it's there yet.

I don't follow you. I complained that the problem with CSS *as an XSL
target* is the basic paradigm of using a single attribute for style
application. That note shows how to use CSS as an XSL target where each
property is broken out into its own attribute. If SVG had followed that
document's lead then SVG would be a reasonable output format from XSL.
 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

If you spend any time administering Windows NT, you're far too familiar
with the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) which displays the cause of the
crash and gives some information about the state of the system when
it crashed.  -- "Microsoft Developer Network Magazine"