RE: Simple API for XSL?

Subject: RE: Simple API for XSL?
From: Tim McCune <timm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:03:51 -0700
The advantage to using a stylesheet name as opposed to an input stream is
that it allows your implementation to cache stylesheets internally.  Passing
a Document makes a lot of sense to me because it can be built
programmatically, but I can see where a Reader (isn't this better than an
InputStream?) would be a valuable alternative.  So how about this:

public String process(Document xml, String stylesheetName) throws
XSLProcessorImplException;

public String process(Reader xml, String stylesheetName) throws
XSLProcessorImplException;