Re: Simple API for XSL?

Subject: Re: Simple API for XSL?
From: Paul Prescod <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:39:56 -0600
Tim McCune wrote:

> I went ahead and wrote an interface that lets us switch XSL processors by
> changing one line of code.  The interface is pretty simple so far:
>
> public String process(Document xml, String stylesheetName) throws
> XSLProcessorImplException;

The result code is the entire output document???

It seems to me that an XSL processor is just a SAX filter that takes a
stylesheet as an argument. The "simple API for XSL" is the SAX filter API.

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

If you spend any time administering Windows NT, you're far too familiar
with the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) which displays the cause of the
crash and gives some information about the state of the system when
it crashed.  -- "Microsoft Developer Network Magazine"