Re: XSL Examples available

Subject: Re: XSL Examples available
From: "John E. Simpson" <simpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 08:47:22 -0500
At 07:34 PM 3/2/99 +0800, James Tauber wrote:
>For a little while I've thought it might be nice to take some of the XSL
>templates I use for XMLSOFTWARE and put them in order of increasing
>difficulty to show as examples of XSL.

Wonderful examples all.

Only suggestion: at the top of the page, you might want to include (a) your
<xsl:stylesheet...> tag, with all the requisiste namespace-related
attributes; and (b) your xt (or other processor) command line. With that
plus your examples, I bet the page would serve to answer 95% of questions
along the lines, "How do I turn my XML document into HTML?" and "How do I
display XML in a version-4-or-under browser?"

Thanks for making it available, James.