Re: 2 level sorting

Subject: Re: 2 level sorting
From: Shekhar Kshirsagar <skshirsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 09:08:53 -0500
Hi,

For IE5b2, you can use template with following clause:
	order-by="+field-A;+field-B"
which should sort according to 'field-A' first and then for each
'field-A' sort it according to 'field-B'.

As per the XSL Spec the syntax is giving two sort clauses as follows:
	<xsl:sort select="field-A"/>
	<xsl:sort select="field-B"/>

Apparently, I couldn't get this syntax working in IE5, but the earlier
one with 'order-by' works fine.

Regards,
Shekhar Kshirsagar
Nortel Networks

DISCLAIMER:
The views expressed here are my own and may not reflect those of Nortel
Networks.