Re: xsl:lambda was RE: W3C-transformation language petition

Subject: Re: xsl:lambda was RE: W3C-transformation language petition
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:32:30 +0000
Hi Jonathan.

This isn't the first time I've seen discussion of LISP as a good example of
a declarative language, with relevance to XSL.

Can anybody recommend some good primer material on the Net? I'm not
interested in learning LISP for application development, just to see what I
might learn about declarative models in general, and specifically how it
relates to XSL. Something discussing LISP methodologies as they might
differ from traditional imperative methodologies would be ideal.

Thanks for any pointers.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 03/09/99 08:19:02 AM