Re: xsl:lambda was RE: W3C-transformation language petition

Subject: Re: xsl:lambda was RE: W3C-transformation language petition
From: james anderson <James.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:35:00 +0100
"structure and interpretation of computer programs" (noted below) is a bit
much for an introduction.
i'd recommend something more like graham's "ansi common lisp". (if we're
pointing at amazon, that would be
"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0133708756/";.) he's also done a more
discursive "on lisp" ("http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130305529/";),
which, from its description, sounds like an even closer fit, but i've no
personal experience with its content.