Re: select="*/@UNITS/.."

Subject: Re: select="*/@UNITS/.."
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:20:39 -0800
Hello Elliote:

One thing that may be wrong is the access to "ATOM".  Is "ATOM" the root
tag.  If not, you will have to specify it like this:

match="ROOTTAG/NESTED_TAG1/NESTED_TAG2/ATOM"

That way the XSL can find the exact node to access.

The second thing you have to do is tell the XSL to access ALL the
nodes.  This is done:

<xsl:for-each seleect="ATOM">
The value of atom for each one is: <xsl:value-of select="ATOM"/>
</xsl:for-each>

Give this a try.

Duane Nickull
www.cartnetwork.com