Re: servlet and xml

Subject: Re: servlet and xml
From: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:54:04 -0500
At 06:10 PM 3/24/99 +0530, you wrote:
>I am trying to dynamically creating an XML document with the Java
>Servlet and i am trying to style that XML information to the
>browser(IE5) using the static xsl document in the same directory where
>the servlet is there when i am trying to execute that servlet it is
>giving error like this
>Access is denied. Error processing resource
>'file://c:\servlets\test.xsl'.

It could just be that it doesn't like the second colon in the URL, the c:.
I've had to escape with | before in my servlets.  (Some environments are
more forgiving than others, I understand.)  You might also try
file://text.xsl and see what happens.

Could be something else entirely, of course.

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer
Sharing Bandwidth / Cookies
http://www.simonstl.com