Re: template matching.. display the data

Subject: Re: template matching.. display the data
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:34:38 +0000
Ahhhhh I seeee what you're saying.

Yes I agree 100% :)

Having said that, I don't think it's probelmatic for an XML document to be
able to specify a stylesheet. It's optional. Can be overidden, and the Web
design community will be expecting it (ie., there'll be tears if it's not
there).

As to how the one-to-many and many-to-one problem can be dealt with. I had
always felt that this is where XLink would fly in cape flapping and save
the day. It's certainly with an XLink-*like* solution that I'm attempting
to deal with the matter.

Cheers
     Guy

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 03/26/99 11:38:34 AM