RE: What about IE5

Subject: RE: What about IE5
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:14:20 +0000
Hi.

Good recommendation. I think I can do that. I'll have a look at it over the
week-end.

Cheers
     Guy

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 03/26/99 05:49:42 PM

To:   xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Guy Murphy/UK/MAID)

[SNIP]
Keep the presentation that way. It's great and fun. Just try to find a way
that if a person clicks on the resize icon, that the resized window has a
resize, minimize and close button. That way, we can go back to full screen
or switch to an other task for a moment or close the window. I did an other
test and I was able to close the window when it's full screen but not when
its resized because it lost its small window manipulation icons.
[SNIP]