Re: Creating Hyperlinks using XSL and XML

Subject: Re: Creating Hyperlinks using XSL and XML
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 18:44:29 -0700
Hello John:

A colleague and I are trying to get this example to work, however, we
keep getting the message

"Keyword xsl:template may not be used here."

After reading all the other people complaining because their browser
does not validate,  I feel like I got the NAZI Browser - it picks
everything apart, including stuff that displays on other people fine.

(it is the final beta/release version)

Any suggestions?

Duane Nickull (just curious)