Re: turning on validation

Subject: Re: turning on validation
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:41:11 +0100
Hi Matthew.

I thought at first glance this was a troll, but then realised you must have
just joined the list. There has been quite considerable discussion of this
matter over the week-end, and you're probably best off checking the
archive, for more information and opinion on the matter than you're
probably after.

I would have jumped into the fray but I'm no where near diplomatic enough
for such rocky waters (the parser is either validating *or* non validating,
it's vendors chosen method of implimentation and legal dammit!) ... see
that's why I didn't participate :)

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/06/99 05:49:23 PM