Re: The Cathedral and the Bizarre (was: do you use pi's?)

Subject: Re: The Cathedral and the Bizarre (was: do you use pi's?)
From: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 Apr 1999 00:03:45 +0200
* Liam Quin

| ... history cannot be changed, and when you have built a cathedral,
| you had better hold services in it instead of wishing you had built
| a stock exchange instead.

* Jelks Cabaniss

| You could *make* history by building a stock exchange inside the cathedral
| during services.

Done already, I'm afraid:

<v>And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that
sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the
moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, </v>
<v>And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the
house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.  </v>

nt.xml#root().descendant(21,chapter).child(12,v)

--Lars M.