Re: empty elements again...

Subject: Re: empty elements again...
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 12:15:08 +0100
Hi Linda.

Some XSL parsers inpliment a hack of allowing you to generate HTML. XSL in
and of itself only caters to the production of XML.

Have you tried <link>&#32;</link>? Might that be legal in NS?

As for HRs, personally I think the world is a better place without them :)

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/07/99 08:47:36 PM