RE: COMMENTS FROM MICROSOFT SEMINAR ON XSL/XML/ASP/XLL/ et al

Subject: RE: COMMENTS FROM MICROSOFT SEMINAR ON XSL/XML/ASP/XLL/ et al
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:43:20 -0400
Hi Duane

[.... long post]

Thanks Duane for having been our eyes and ears in this conference.

About NN5 inclusion of XSL. This won't be probably for this release :-( At
least in the Netscape release (Hoops sorry I made a mistake.. I should have
said AOL ;-). However, there is high probability that third party like
DocZilla or us will release a version with XSL (in fact, we target to
include XSL in it and we work with others to do so. And even better, have
DSSSL and XSL our own contribution to re-unification of ISO and W3C :-)

PS: you're lucky to do some bicycle. Here it is a bit too cold for this. But
mine is ready and I will enjoy my first ride of the season with it  :-)

Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com