ANNOUNCE: Updated XSL Course Handouts

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Updated XSL Course Handouts
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:57:30 -0400
The training course handouts for Crane's "Introduction to XSL Part 1:
Transformation", the lecture version of the hands-on workshop titled
"Practical Formatting Using XSL Parts 1 & 2: Transformation", have been
updated with code samples conforming to Internet Explorer 5.  The
IE5beta2-related information has been replaced.

While the focus of the material remains on the W3C XSL Working Draft
19981216, some of the important IE5 differences are illustrated.  Every
transformation vocabulary construct of the 19981216 Working Draft is
discussed.

The overview of the material can be downloaded for free from the
"Commercial Training Materials" section of our website.

The one-time purchase of the handouts entitles the purchaser to download
all future revisions of the same material at no charge.  I plan on revising
the material after each release of a W3C XSL working draft or
recommendation, plus any time I get valuable feedback from students taking
the course.

--
G. Ken Holman                  mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.           http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/