Re: Leaf Element Character data

Subject: Re: Leaf Element Character data
From: Rick Geimer <rick.geimer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:27:17 -0700
Try something like the following for your "leaf" elements (assuming you
want to transform it into an html p element):

  <xsl:template match="leaf">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="node()">
    <xsl:template match="text()"><xsl:value-of/></xsl:template>
   </xsl:apply-templates>
  </xsl:template>

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor