Leaf Element Character data

Subject: Leaf Element Character data
From: Kurt Donath <kurt.donath@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:27:48 -0400
Using IE5.0 and XSL, I'm processing a document.  Everything works okay
until I get to the 'leaf' elements, that have character data as their
contents.  This character data isn't coming out.  If I specify a
template, with a match on these 'leaf' elements, then return
value-of=".", this works.  I don't want to do this for every kind of
leaf element.  I thought there was supposed to be a built in template
that barfed out straight character data?

--
Kurt Donath
315.456.6276