RE: xlxp-dev: XSL and editing tools

Subject: RE: xlxp-dev: XSL and editing tools
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:04:14 +0100
Hi Mike.

I agree with you, from a given viw point. To spin the matter the other way
one might say that XLink currently has a lot
of actuation semantics. I *think* XLink is supposed to be describing
"usage" links rather than just indexes.... otherwise
it would be XIndex :)

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/23/99 12:32:13 AM