RE: Newbie question

Subject: RE: Newbie question
From: "Tom Gaven" <tgaven@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:28:05 -0400

Are there any samples that show the output of the XSL transformation being
manipulated by a Java
applet to dynamically alter the HTML on the client side?

The MS site shows some JavaScript, but not Java.

Also, is the general idea of XT/XP to transform the XML/XSL into HTML on the
server, then serve up
straight HTML to the client? I realize that XT/XP could pump out any kind of
format, not just HTML.

Can XP/XT also be used from a Java Applet for client side
parsing/manipulation inside, say, IE5?
If so, what would be the benefits of using XT over IE5's internal parser.