Re: Grabbing the HTML output in IE5

Subject: Re: Grabbing the HTML output in IE5
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:04:56 -0700
At 99/04/23 18:00 +0000, Pete Johnston wrote:
>[Matthew MacKenzie]
>
>> Is there a way to grab the actual HTML from IE5 after an XML/XSL
>> transformation?
>
>It depends what you mean by grab.... You can run the process from the
>DOS command line and write the output to a file using a technique
>described by Ken Holman at:
>
>http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/debugmsxsl/index.htm
>
>I have certainly found it an indispensable aid to debugging.

I'm happy to hear this, as I found it useful as well.

It was updated yesterday morning (with help from Paul Spencer) to now mimic
the IE5 behaviour of not validating the stylesheet or the input (which
wasn't true in the IE5beta).

I hope it continues to be of help.

--
G. Ken Holman                  mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx