Re: XSL and Web Native distributed computing, was Re: HTML i

Subject: Re: XSL and Web Native distributed computing, was Re: HTML i
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:18:43 +0100
Hi James.

I am *very* interested in this area, are there any references you can give
to the document shell and Plan X?

Personaly I'm starting to think less and less in terms of a browser and
more in terms of a user agent/shell, so examining these ideas would be
useful.

Cheers

     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/28/99 02:36:59 AM